Pink Blouse + Black Tulle Skirt

6.06.2014

Several times we find ourselves lacking a sense of understanding towards sensitive situations. You can see it two ways. Either you give up unrealistic facts or find a common ground. When did people start getting so worked up towards other people. When did a simple smile begin to fade? There's one thing I know, if I smile, at least I'm holding onto hope that you'll smile back. Or at least smile at my shoes.

This is the outfit I wore on my birthday. I can't live without these sandals. Serious inspiration from Carrie on Sex in the City, cue to having nothing to do with the skirt (hint: "I couldn't understand a word she was saying, but I felt I had in my possession all the Italian I'd ever need to know: Dolce, Dolce, Dolce.")

This week I also helped my beautiful cousin get ready for prom. That's why I opted out of my typical leather on leather or just full on black. I felt like a princess, hope you do too.

To see more photos, be sure to click "see more" after the photo below.

Later, Teresita. 



Subscribe to BornOriginGal