Los Angeles

1.27.2014



I've visited LA about 3 times now and I've got to say I'm sincerely impressed.
LA, is the type of place where you can grab a cup of delicious fresh brewery coffee and a box of sweet maccarons all in one street corner...The art, the food, the fashion, the selection of entertainment, it's all just a heavenly batch of angelic soup. I've always been fond of living in a small city, because I grew up in the Monterey Bay...it's sort of like a larger Santa Barbara with a handful of family lifestyle, pine trees, tons of surfers and suburbia. LA is different...it's not the way that most blogs describe it as...I'd say the better place to see tons of inspiring photos of LA is Instagram. Thankfully, LA is only a 4 hour drive away. I didn't know what to expect, but now I honestly can't get enough.

So far, here are some of my best moments:

Shoe Game at the Hotel Blvd in Studio City

Coalinga on Highway 168


Froma on Melrose
Bottega Louie in DTLA

Real Food Daily on Santa Monica Blvd.

Santa Barbara

Malibu

Malibu

Bottega Louie in DTLA

BEST COFFEE ever! Commissary on Fairfax/ West Hollywood

Once thing I've learned: there's always something to do in LA.

Subscribe to BornOriginGal