Wild West Yonder

12.20.2013


Pants: Else (find here and similar here)
Shirt: Zara Mesh Long Sleeve (similar here)
Necklace: Local (similar here)
Sandals: Zara (similar here)
Bag: Phillip Lim for Target (similar here)
Hat: Custom (get one made here or similar here)

Right after this shoot, I finally took the plunge and fled off to Los Angeles. I had to get a taste for what it is, a city of dreamers. Depending on how we see our vivid lives, taking a plunge is a necessity. A necessary taste for adventure. It was amazing, exactly the way it's laid out in photographs, movies and books. Obviously, two days was not enough to oversee an entire array of cities, but it was enough for me to go back in the next few weeks.

According to my google maps, I am 5.45 hours away, and I made it in 3.5...I'm guessing the traffic patrol has a waiver on my average driving, or google maps was meant for the "slow" drivers. Don't let anything stop you from making your lives brighter.

Just in case you can't find something to wear, black on black is always better. Wear pants, everyone wears shorts over there.




 
 

Subscribe to BornOriginGal