Black on Black

10.23.2013


Top: Zara Mesh Sweatshirt (similar here)
Skirt: Express Fit & Flare (similar here)
Platforms: Jessica Simpson (similar here and here)
Bag: Vintage (similar here & here)

Black on black doesn't always have to be bland. Trying different fabrics and aesthetics really makes it different from wearing a flannel and a black pair of jeans. Even at that, it would probably look great with a red pair of Valentinos...I mean come on. 

As the fall arrives at the tip of my tongue, my closed toe heels and booties seem a little tastier. But nothing compares to my sandals...I've literally been wearing open heel sandals for years and it never grows old. That's the thing with items that just go with you...once you find them, stick with them. There is always 10 plus ways of wearing any piece in your wardrobe. It's just the urge to have something new that excites us. As a matter of fact, I just bought a pretty badass shirt from the Vagabundo clothing line by Draco Rosa, and I'm actually sitting here planning the next century of outfits around this tee! 

Follow my Instagram for updates: @bornorigingal








Subscribe to BornOriginGal