Stand-Out White

9.03.2013


Pants: Zara.com (similar here)
Sweater: Target (Watsonville; similar here)
Necklace: Coach (Capitola; similar here)
Shoes: Steve Madden, Macy's (Capitola; similar here)
Sunglasses: RayBans, Sunglass Hut (Capitola; find them here)
Bag: Dooney & Burke, Macy's (Capitola; similar here)

I often have to wonder if I really do take a holiday seriously or if I take it as another work day to fulfill my weekly-GAL mandates. Maybe it gives me some inspiration to dress in holiday colors and maybe I do sit down for a bit and watch 20 minutes of a movie...but if you have an extra day to finish up you to do list, you actually get to "relax" after work (even if that's unknown territory now a days) 

These Zara court shoes looked 100 times different on the website, which is pretty uncommon for my ZARA tidbits. So when they arrived I was pretty embarrassed to say my feet looked about 2 inches bigger (Im pretty sure it was the weird heel). I've noticed that decorated shoes actually make your feet look smaller so I took my experiment to the test. I made some suede bows out of extra fabric and tadah! I think it worked. It distracted me from the odd heel that makes my feet look like a pair of carrots.


For more photos: click see more below. 
 


Subscribe to BornOriginGal