Local Style: Courtney W.

9.06.2013

Earlier this week I talked about show casing locals so that you can see the level of inspiration that surrounds me! This is Courtney and she is a pretty incredible hair stylist. I'll take a photo and do a short interview each time. I'll be guest posting on Santa Cruz Patch, so check in for more! Enjoy!



Courtney: "I'm inspired by people on Instagram, as far as clothing. I am always wanting new clothes...for fall I'm looking for a blue or black cardigan. My go to product every morning that I can't live without is Elixir ultimate by Kerastase! (find it here)

- Courtney Ward, Hair Stylist @ Carmel & Los Angeles and living in Aptos
Pants & Beanie: Forever21 (downtown Santa Cruz; similar here and here)
Sweater: Sway (downtown Santa Cruz; similar here)

Subscribe to BornOriginGal