Holographic City

8.27.2013




Jacket: Plastic Island Cropped Leather (similar here)
Shirt: Anthropologie Chiffon Tank (similar here)
Denim: Gap Grey Skinnies (similar here)
Heels: Zara Holographic Sandal (similar here)
Necklace: Gift/ Unknown (similar here)
Bag: Dooney & Burke @ Macy's (similar here)

We found this spot when we were shooting for a good friend of mine. It's in a distant area of mid town so the warehouse type area seemed just right for this outfit. I originally had this bright mango color top that had some grey in it. I find myself trying to match everything because I like matching my colors. But after I paired it with a black top, it made sense. Simple outfits usually go a longer way than trying too hard. But, the three great essentials to achieve anything are, first, hard work; second, stick-to-itiveness; third, common sense...! 

 If you aren't following me on instagram already, come check it out @bornorigingal. I'll be posting pretty sweet giveaways...maybe even something from the Phillip Lim for Target collection. Im coveting every single item, especially that bright yellow bag. (girly squeel)

Subscribe to BornOriginGal