California Crochet

8.09.2013




Blouse: INC from Macys
Vest: Plastic Island from Macy's
Bottoms: Levi's from Levi's
Shoe: TRF from Zara
Bag: Micheal Kors from Micheal Kors

I absolutely love delicate fabrics. Whether it's silk, chiffon or crochet...it's such a delicate material and definitely not easy to pair if you think about it too much. I figured playing with two different crochet's wouldn't be a big deal; and it wasn't. It's quite fascinating when you take the time to pair things together, you find an outfit that you would have never chosen if you were in a hurry. 

I used to find myself procrastinating throughout my highschool years and figured I had to change that. So I learned, during those 10 minute breaks I took every hour (lol) I would simply change my task instead of relaxing from the one I was working on. That way, it kept my mind rolling, and I got more out of my day to be proud of and an extra hour in my morning get-up. The most important thing that I have learned in this life is to keep moving up, because your potential is far higher than what you imagine. Dream big, and you will accomplish big goals!

Muah!

Subscribe to BornOriginGal