Vintage Cowboy Bag

5.28.2013









I hope you all had a wonderful Memorial weekend! Our family is honored to be part of the lives of 3 Marines and we couldn't be more proud. 

I also spent the day relaxing at home and running a couple of errands. Thankfully not all stores were closed, except they closed early! I also kept up with my recorded shows and studying for my final. I've got 2 more weeks left and then my natural summer begins. 

I reached for an off white cowboy vintage bag in my closet, that used to belong to my mother. There is no tag attached but the vintage stores downtown told me it was a branded collaboration from ages ago. My favorite part is the golden tie in the front; and the pulled out ends make it seem very celine. I paired it with my blinding white Zara wedges, an H&M purple bomber jacket (similar here), a Merona golden polka dot blouse (similar here) and Fall 2012 Walter Baker wool shorts (similar here).

with love, Teresita.

Subscribe to BornOriginGal