Want - Polka Dots

11.20.2012

 
Find similar here


 Find here or similar here

 Find here

 Find here

I believe that I have (1) polka dot bubble blouse and a pair of polka dot socks. Naive, I know.
How ever, I was one of plenty photographers that photographed a fashion event called "Fashion Cares", were proceeds of the purchases would go to an organization that supports parents with troubled teens. It felt good. What also felt good was when I saw the love of my skirts. As soon as that skirt stepped out, my jaw dropped and I wondered...where have you been my entire life?! Polka Dots have just been blinding and inspiring me within my holiday lookbook. What a fun way to turn up the volume, would you agree?
 Blah Blahda Blah...I'm picking it up on Thursday for our festive family thanksgiving reunion. I hope it doesn't sell out! Crossing Fingers.

Love, Adri.

Subscribe to BornOriginGal