Inspired Look: Proud To Vote

10.08.2012


I made a skirt once out of USA Flag Fabric. It was genius. It was sort of like a tulle skirt, so I seemed like a fairy voter at the voting premises in town. I dont remember what I did with it, but it must be somewhere in my storage. 

Today, I was browsing through madewell to shop for a few new office looks and I thought it would be fun to play dress up the day that I go vote this next month. Also, I was thinking it would be fun to make an information video on youtube for what specific codes and props are about. I know a lot of us are used to just checking things off like nothing...but honestly it makes a huge difference. Once I realized how serious it was...about 6 years ago...I started reading through the small italic lines. I was flabbergasted.

But isnt it just so much more exciting to play the part too!
Here we go again:


The young at heart

 ------------------
The quick run from the office
------------------
I'm skipping class today (btw: I do not condone skipping class!)
------------------ 
 I have Monday off

Check out my lookbook.nu for my quickie weekend inspired look!

Love, Adri.

Subscribe to BornOriginGal