Happy Birthday: Mami

6.30.2012

"...you know you're a mom when you could the sprinkles on her cupcake to make sure they're equal..."






"...Is my mother my friend? I would have to say, first of all she is my mother, with a capital 'M'; she is something sacred to me. I love her dearly...yes, she is also a good friend, someone I can talk to openly if I want to..."

This is a phrase we were always used to saying about one another. I still believe in it. 
Whether your mom is also in Heaven, or still with you, rejoice her. 
You only live once, and you only have that one mother, for that one lifetime.
Enjoy her <3 

-----------------------------------------------
"Quien me ama, y me amara para eternidad...con la afeccion como ninguna, sin pensar dos veces, sin miseria, sin crimen que nos pueda amparar....eres tu, mamasita"

Si tu mama esta en cielo, or esta junto a ti todavia...entregale todo el amor que tengas.
Solamente vives una vez, y solamente tienes esa unica mama.
Amala <3

-----------------------------------------------

Feliz cumpleanos hermosa, cantaras junto a Dios, siendo el angel de los cielos.

Con todo el amor del mundo, tu hija.

Subscribe to BornOriginGal