Work to School.

5.15.2012


From work to school, what better way to strive through town.

Velvet Blazer: I was obsessed before purchasing one, and I'm even more obsessed now. For the Spring Fling of the Summer Fanatic, it comes in Orange & MINT <3 (J Crew)
You can never go wrong with a pair of "Vintage Boots"; these babies can run from 10 to perfect, from "I'm taking the Mail today" at work, to "I'm A+'cing this today!" at school. Legs are extended, sKinnies gone smooth, just the best Go To, year round.
Of course, "Patent Oxfords" are the best pair to my summer flings.
 They're air'y and smooth sailin', all at once.
Turtle-Knit Jumper is a great accessory to any excusable "It's going to be hot today!, I swear...!"; I know I always have an extra in the trunk of my car' in case its actually cold!" 
Plus these new knits are adorable!
Wedge Vs Court Shoe: How can you ever decide. Both are great for any outfit, but either have a separate entity about them...<3
Simple Jewelry: Always the best intentions for an every day ensemble. 
Make sure it has that bit of glamour, and I promise you, you'll be jammin'.
Skinny Velvet Pan: I purchased so many I can swear to you, they go with everything; all year.
Now, its time to look for some pastels. 

Love, Adri.

Subscribe to BornOriginGal