Hello!

1.01.2011




Welcome to my blog! Bienvenidos!
 
New year, new life. I'm starting a new vendetta I can say is against myself. 
Two years ago, I moved to San Francisco so that I could attend fashion school...after a while I've felt like there is more to fashion than what I was being taught. Taking the subway home, going on the bus to union square and riding through the late night private scenes entertained me more than what I was learning in school. Regardless of where or who we learn from, we're constantly learning more and more from inspiration. Inspiration can come to you in different ways. But knowing how to interpret that idea to others, is what makes you stylish.

My name is Teresita, but I'll go by Adri for now since it's part of my last name. I guess it gives me a boost for the blog diva in me.
vintage oscar de la renta blouse/ joe's jeans legging/ steve madden boots

Subscribe to BornOriginGal